Web Support Technician
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||The Web Support Technician will assist in the resolution and escalation of both internal and external web conferencing issues.|
- Support webcasting events and web conference archiving.
- Responsible for tech support for high profile calls/customers.
- Required to help create/update internal processes and procedures.
- Test and document any updates/upgrades released by all web vendors.
- Be able to adequately and sufficiently mentor and train fellow team members, salespeople, etc.
- Edit archives/audio/video correctly and in a timely manner.
- Communicate effectively with marketing on new web releases.
- Responsible for screening, referring and diagnosing inquiries and work requests regarding desktop, vendor client software, LAN/WAN configuration (Firewall/Proxies).
- Effectively documents internal/external issues.
- Provides information regarding the status or resolution of the reported issues.
- Works in partnership with others within the company to deliver quality service including IT, Sales, Billing, Customer Support and Operations.
- Maintains working knowledge of the reservation system, services, and features.
- Consistently communicates with supervisors, team members, and other areas of the company to ensure customer issues and concerns are handled appropriately.
- Proactively works in partnership within the organization to improve service, enhance internal systems and training, deliver quality service, and optimize resources.
- Provides the necessary follow-up on quality issues. Maintains a customer-oriented manner and professional relationship with internal and external customers.
- Takes initiative to drive issues/problems to resolution and escalates when appropriate.
- Communicates progress, results, goals, and issues to the supervisor on a regular basis.
- Provides continuous quality improvement in the processes and activities associated with this job.
- Meets or exceeds quality goals set for the position concerning customer satisfaction ratings and performance measures.
- Works successfully with other departments to ensure consistency between teams.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Candidate should have a good understanding PC Hardware/Standard software applications.
- Internet Protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP…)
- The functions of LAN/WAN devices (Switches, Routers, Firewalls, Proxies).
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills, and be able to effectively work both in individual and team environments.
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal communications and organizational skills; has the ability to understand and communicate technical requirements to our customer.
- Demonstrates sound judgment and initiative to satisfy internal and external customer requirements.
- Completion of a high school education or higher.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.