Inside Sales B2B Account Manager
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||Sales - SMB|
|Description:||Our Collaboration Account Executive recommends Arkadin products, services and solutions to established and prospective customers utilizing a consultative selling approach that meet the needs of the Small to Medium size business segment. You will be responsible for the overall sales process from initiation to close; adding prospective customers within territory identified through research; generating qualified leads and managing prospect lists to grow Arkadin revenue.|
Our SMB Team serves as a launching pad into a sales career at Arkadin where you will have an opportunity to earn over six figures!
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding assigned monthly and annual sales quotas.
- Identify and qualify new prospects via targeted market research, online tools/database, and cold calling based on defined parameters.
- Develop a strategy for outbound calls that has tailored opening and probing questions.
- Demonstrate a keen ability to assess and quantify total sales opportunity through the use of consultative, value-based selling methods.
- Present solutions and close sales virtually via audio, web and video collaboration technology. No travel required.
- Maintain and continually expand knowledge base of products and solutions in detail to articulate benefits and functionality; understand pricing strategy and competitive landscape/positioning in order to properly make product recommendations that fit and contribute to customers success.
- Maintain accurate records of sales activities, contacts, opportunities, account information and pipeline activity to reflect expected close in Salesforce. Track daily calls activities and results of connected calls. Track details of lost opportunities to improve close ratios.
- Prepare and present sales proposals and pricing agreements that are aligned with company growth to customers.
- Bachelorís Degree.
- 2-5 years B2B sales experience with focus as a Hunter.
- Experience in SaaS or technology sales.
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
- Goal-oriented self-starter who enjoys competition and winning in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Well-organized, resourceful and possess high energy.
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications and Salesforce.com
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.