Account Executive / Chargé d’Affaires
|Location:||Montreal, QC (Canada)|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||Sales - Montreal|
Arkadin’s Account Executive will be selling Arkadin’s collaborative services into medium and large enterprise companies. The Account Executive will drive and support sales by seeking out new opportunities and managing business relationships.
- Strategically target and acquire Medium and Large Enterprise opportunities.
- Increase monthly revenue by closing new business opportunities, acquiring new clients, and identifying new revenue streams within existing clients.
- Independently manage the entire sales cycle.
- Work closely with internal Arkadin support teams to drive adoption with the end user community of existing clients.
- Create client presentations, proposals and customer reports.
- Be an expert in Arkadin’s products, solutions, policies and procedures.
- Negotiate contractual terms with prospects and clients.
- Use analytical skills to provide short and long term revenue and minute forecasting for existing and new clients.
- University Degree
- 2-6+ years experience in B2B sales
IT, telecoms, software and/or solution selling experience
- Fluency in French & English (written and oral) required
- Entrepreneurial character
- Must have a persuasive nature and professional phone demeanor
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be a committed self-starter who has the drive to succeed in a high-energy team environment
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.