Senior Corporate Accounts Executive - Sales
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||Sales - Chicago|
|Description:||Arkadinís Senior Account Executive will be selling Arkadinís collaborative services into medium and large enterprise companies. The Senior Account Executive will drive sales by seeking out new opportunities.|
- Strategically target and acquire Medium and Large Enterprise opportunities.
- Increase monthly revenue by closing new business opportunities and acquiring new clients
- Independently manage the entire sales cycle.
- Create client presentations, proposals and customer reports.
- Be an expert in Arkadinís products, solutions, policies and procedures.
- Negotiate contractual terms with prospects and clients.
- Use analytical skills to provide short and long term revenue and minute forecasting for new clients.
- University Degree
- 3-6+ years B2B sales experience with IT, telecoms, software and/or solution selling
- Entrepreneurial character
- Must have a persuasive nature and professional phone demeanor
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be a committed self-starter who has the drive to succeed in a high-energy team environment
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.